Feel Croatia and Bosnia
3 DAYS TOUR
Feel Croatia and Bosnia
PRICE: from 820 EuroSCENERY:
DAYS: 3 days guided motorcycle tour
Motorcycle tour Overview
HIGHLIGHTS: Diocletians palace, Walls of Dubrovnik, Nature Park Blidinje
DAILY MILAGE: 150 - 300 kilometres / 95 -186 miles TOTAL TOUR MILAGE: 700 - 900 kilometres / 380 - 558 miles ROAD: Paved STARTING / ENDING POINT: Split
Chase the road between the sea and the mountain, from one ancient town to another. It's a spectacular ride with the sea on your left and mountains on your right. Once in Dubrovnik, you'll see why it was chosen to film so many movies. Sleep tight and recharge in a 4* hotel.
Wake up, drink a cup of coffee (or two), eat your most important meal of the day and hit the road. Time to go to Bosnia & Herzegovina. With every mile, surroundings get higher and mountains steeper until we reach Nature park Blidinje. Proper Bosnian dinner is deserved and time to go to bed.
Wake up to the smell of proper Bosnian coffee, a legitimate fuel for body and soul, and take a ride back to Split. You're up for another ride with ever-changing scenery.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Experienced motorcycle tour guide
- Fuel & Motorbike rental - latest models of BMW R1250/1200GS (adv), BMW F750/700, BMWF800GS, Suzuki V-strom 650
- 2 nights of accommodation in quality local lodges or boutique hotels – mostly 4 stars
- Breakfast and Lunch in traditional restaurants. Non-alcoholic beverage included.
- Motorbike Insurance for the third part liability
- Support vehicle for group 8+<
- Transfer from and to the Split airport
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Airline tickets, tolls, beverages, dinners
- Traffic violation penalty tickets
- Entrances to National and Nature Parks, Ferry tickets
- Anything not listed in "Included in the price"
- Riders must be more than 25 years old
- Minimum 3 years of motorbike riding experience
- Valid motorcycle driving licence (A) and valid passport are mandatory
- Travel insurance that covers transportation back to your home country in case of injury.
- Complete motorcycling gear
- Rental of motorcycling gear is not possible. (only helmets)
Guided Moto Tour operating from April to October up on request.
|BMW R1250 Adv||890 €||250 €||100 €|
|BMW R1200 GS||870 €||250 €||100 €|
|BMW F800 GS
BMW F700 GS
Suzuki v-strom 650
|820 €||250 €||100 €|
*Prices includes accommodation for shared double / twin room